Opportunity to work as a Senior software developer.
Company : Splenta Systems Pvt Ltd
Job location : Bangalore
– As a Java Full-stack Engineer or as Java Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing Microservices based application workloads on cloud platform.
– You should have expertise in building/implementing Microservices solution components and be able to put them on cloud platform with necessary configurations.
Top Skills : Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices Architecture & API Design, Cloud Deployment, DevOps CICD and TDD.
– Should be able to provide technical direction and be hands-on with implementation skills for build new age application workloads with proper design considerations and align with overall architecture goals.
– The implementation should meet both functional and non-functional requirements.
– Able to lead team and multitask across different role expectations seamlessly – developer, Tech Lead, Designer.
– Create and review design and implement solution artefacts
– Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices for the development team.
– Able to design and implement e2e testing while adopting TDD and setting up required tooling infrastructure for automation.
– To help technical team with any code difficulties and manage task distribution and delivery for assigned team members
– Assist in qualifying team members addition by conducting technical interveiew
– 4+ years of experience in application development and deployment,
– Good technical design skills, implementing complex solutions on cloud.
– Have application specific configurations and troubleshooting experience.
– Design and implementation experience in asynchronous applications – event based.
– Application implementation with REST APIs and message integration workflows.
– Ability to implement and analyze application diagnostics and telemetry both from application and from platform.
Team Collaboration must have :
– Customer-oriented, diligent, proactive, focused on achieving customer’s business objectives as top priority.
– Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member.
– Easy-going, friendly, communicative, positive in relations with colleagues.
|Notice Period||Immediate or 30 Days|
|Type||Full Time, Permanent|