Role: Senior Manager
Company: Splenta Systems Pvt Ltd
Job location: Bangalore, HSR layout
- Takes project responsibility as the project owner.
- Works directly with business teams, including account management, business product managers, business analysts, sales, technical team etc.
- Establishes and maintains relevant connection to the market through interactions with users or clients, business stakeholders, management and collaboration with market-facing Product Managers, the technology and content development teams, quality assurance, and the design and usability team, to ensure the solutions delivered to market meet the requirements and expectations established by the business.
- Serve as project manager/ product owner for Delivery Team, including ownership of the backlog, providing input at iteration planning, and the ability to promptly produce user stories and supporting artifacts in fast paced, rapid delivery, multi-project environment.
- Defines requirements, prioritize features, provide business guidance, and perform acceptance testing, for software product and services.
- Engaging with clients regularly to understand/ gather prioritized requirements, convert them into business requirements and work in a continuous process of refinement through feedback from all stakeholders.
- Translating business write ups into technical functional specifications and proposed solutions that document ideas clearly and concisely using wireframes and other such technical tools to ensure a clean hand-off to the development/ QA teams.
- Manage the entire life cycle of the initiatives you are responsible for including showing operations success and developing on further iterations and delivering the final release to stakeholders.
- Develop requirements for internal tools and processes to support product/feature launches.
- Dive deep to understand areas of optimization across operations and functional teams; translate findings into business requirements
- Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically, prioritizing when necessary.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- A Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline, or equivalent. Post-Graduation MBA will be an added advantage.
- Strong product management, business process analysis, and software development experience.
- Experience of full cycle implementation is preferred.
- Strong organizational and management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing initiatives
- Basic understanding of lean/agile development methodologies
- Strong analytical abilities, problem solving skills and decision-making capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work constructively with developers, QA, Project managers and Management towards a common goal
- High motivation and desire to do whatever it takes to help the customer and our company succeed.
- Should be cross functional, manage cash flows, responsible for project delivery.
|Notice Period||Immediate or 30 Days|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Type||Full Time, Permanent|