Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and test enterprise web services API’s and backend services.
- Define and implement unit and integration tests.
- Develop high quality, shippable code in short increments.
- Work closely with engineering and QA to manage and improve the development pipeline.
- Work closely with security to meet required security controls.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering disciplines.
- 3+ years OO Development, with a strong focus on Enterprise Java applications; 2+ years with SOA / Web Services (SOAP, REST, MQ) experience.
- 2+ years with Agile development / Scrum.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS.
- Familiarity working with distributed, modular system architectures (i.e. Microservices, SOA).
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP network stack and best practices for enterprise application security.
- Experience utilizing continuous integration and deployment tools.
- Experience with Database design/development using Oracle.
- Experience with Java Persistence API/Hibernate.
- Experience in API development
- Experience in Spring boot.
- Experience in Quarkus
- Proficient in Java development
- Web accessibility knowledge.
|Notice Period||Immediate or 30 Days|
|Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Role||Java API developer|