Role: Cloud sales executive
Company: Splenta Systems Pvt Ltd
Job location: Bangalore (HSR)
Responsible for conducting outbound sales calls to sell Cloud vendor partners’ products to customers (resellers, MSP’s, Service Providers; etc..) to achieve sales quotas. This position will apply professional selling techniques, including strategic business planning, comprehensive customer profiling, daily pipeline management, and closing techniques to achieve cloud solutions quota.
1. Contribute to the development of a sales strategy that drives and attains organizational goals
2. Contribute to the creation of a sales culture by sharing and integrating best practice
3. Achieve assigned personal and team sales target across various products.
4. Develop a pipeline that ensures personal and team sales target are met. This includes
qualification of opportunities within the pipeline and prioritization of activities.
5. Articulate the business value of the various solutions in this business segment to ensure a firm
understanding of our value proposition.
6. Understand the business priorities and initiatives of various clients with the ability to discuss
relevant trends integrating industry and solution knowledge.
7. Coordinate and work with the relevant teams e.g technical, procurement and finance teams
respectively to advance and close out deals.
8. Contribute to the company’s market intelligence knowledge by providing information on
competition and consumer/market trends.
9. Ensure effective use of all marketing and internal assets to achieve result
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
- At expert level, manages advanced inbound and outbound sales calls and client facing meetings in order to sell cloud solutions, quote prices, provide product information and build relationships with customers. Identifies root cause and drives issue resolution under minimal supervision.
- Identifies and develops Cloud business opportunities. Demonstrates broad account and Cloud technology knowledge. Creates business development plans to uncover new opportunities and increase sales and profits in the territories. Proactively manages accounts by evaluating product mix and profitability. Sells services and develops customer account plans.
- Travels for customer meetings, presentations, training, and trade shows.
- Drives to meet goals assigned to ensure team meets daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly objectives
- Builds influential face to face relationships with the customer and Business Partner’s field sales team and key contacts.
- Makes presentations to Customer Executives and regional Business Partner representatives
- Places outbound calls to develop a specified customer base and prospect for new business.
Knowledge & Experience
1.Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science/ Engineering or related discipline.
2.Minimum of 3+ years relevant working experience in a similar role in the IT industry
3.Knowledge and working experience with Client Relationship management tools
4.BDE experience to harvest leads and sell licenses of azure, AWS and GCP along with managed services
▪ Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment and industry
▪ Ability to confidently manage a high performing team is essential
▪ Ability to communicate and manage relationships at all levels
▪ Ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms is essential
▪ Organizing, prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential
▪ Presentation and negotiation skills are essential
|Notice Period||Immediate or 30 Days|
|Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Role||Cloud sales executive|