Splenta Systems is looking for senior Sales resources with specific experience and competencies to spearhead the organisation towards its next level of growth. This resource will be responsible for new client acquisition and be delivering revenue results focused on services for Banking and finance globally. This is a very strategic role and we are looking for a passionate salesperson who is excited about working in enterprise segment.
- Deliver against assigned quarterly new customer acquisition and revenue growth targets
- Represent the organisation at marketing and technology conferences.
- Participate in revenue strategy definition with the Management team
- Evaluate newer Solution-Offering opportunities
- Own the entire sales process for Clients handled and deliver through internal pre-sales and solutioning teams
- Work closely with capability heads and helps clients in achieving the right solutioning for various business problems
- Skills in interdependent conversation capabilities towards understanding the problem statement making the right solution pitch to the client
- Leverage own network and connect towards lead generation which will also be a quantifiable KPI.
Education and Experience:
- Strong Sales and Marketing background in Enterprise B2B Segment
- A minimum of 6-9 years of relevant experience, with a top-tier marketing strategy consulting firm.
- Most important attribute for this role is to have a high bias for action with high industry connect and hunger to sell solutions to the business problem.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Masters in Business Management is required.
What’s on Offer:
- An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies in a genuine growth hacking role
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company with exponential growth opportunities. Work with us grow with us.
Job Category: Business Development Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru